We are supporting a renowned manufacturing company to recruit an experienced Warehouse operative with team leader experience to join their team.
Our ideal candidate for the Warehouse Team Leader role, would be competent with the use of computers, including excel and email.
Main duties include for the Warehouse Team Leader:
- Receive all Goods Inwards products to then count accurately, pack, book on the system, label, update computer system/spreadsheets and located in an appropriate way.
- Assist the manager in leading a warehouse team of 8+ employees.
- Drive the company van to suppliers for deliveries and collections once a week.
- Assist the warehouse with other tasks such as picking, packing & stock checking.
- Assist the manager in their absence and assist with other projects/tasks
Skills and Experience for the Warehouse Team Leader:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Counterbalance forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
- Warehouse & Goods in experience
- Team leader experience
- Competent with computers
- Strong communication skills
Some parts can be heavy and you will need to be physically fit to be able to carry out this role
Hours: 37 hours per week Mon-Friday 9:00 – 17:00 with a 16:30 finish on Friday, 1/2 hour lunch.
Please call Loren for more information or click apply to send your CV