We are supporting a renowned manufacturing company to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Our ideal candidate for the Warehouse Operative role would be competent with the use of computers, including excel and email.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative.
- Accurately and safely pick products required to satisfy customer orders/Production/Restoration and Suppliers.
- Package parts neatly and securely as specified by the Warehouse Manager/ Supervisor.
- Report and advise on any stock discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Assist with the locating and putting away of new and replenished stock items.
- Ensure workstations are kept clean, tidy and organised.
- Pack and label individual items as per guidelines/procedures.
- Forklift operation when fully qualified.
- Raise any issues to the warehouse manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure information added to spreadsheets such as the goods in log is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience required to become a successful Warehouse Operative.
- Counterbalance forklift licence and full UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- Warehouse & Goods in experience
- Competent with computers
- Strong communication skills
Some parts can be heavy and you will need to be physically fit to be able to carry out this role
Hours: 37 hours per week Mon-Friday 9:00 – 17:00 with a 16:30 finish on Friday, 1/2 hour lunch.