We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for our client based in Mere, Wiltshire. This is a permanent role working 44 hours per week.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Repairing Equipment
- Responding to breakdown
- Be competent in all types of welding operations
- Supporting new installations
- Ensure all work is performed safely and signed off accordingly
As the Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Undergone approved engineering training with certification.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a salary of £25,000-£27,000 per annum depending on experience.