We are looking for a temporary Receptionist for our client based in Andover, Hampshire. This position is to start in January 2020 and is expected to last until November (Maternity Cover). As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing a professional front of house service. This is a full-time position, working: Monday to Friday, 9am -5.30pm.
As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Taking and collecting DX and Post
- Meet and greet clients
- Answering phones and passing messages
- Forwarding faxes via email to recipient
- Franking the post and sorting DX in the afternoon
- Certifying ID photocopies
- Monitoring staff sickness/absence
- In/Out board
- Stocking up kitchens and loos as and when required
- Cheques/cash to be signed in
- Booking meeting rooms as required
- Keep reception/meeting rooms tidy
- Make tea/coffee organise lunch meetings
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communicator at all level
- Energetic and amiable personality
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Previous reception experience would be desirable.
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £9 – 10 per hour depending on experience.
Please contact Loren on 01722 334433 for further information