Company based on the outskirts of Andover are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join their small sales team.Reporting to Managing Director, UK, your main duties will be to establish new business whilst maintaining existing relationships with customers
For the role of the Technical Sales Manager you will be involved in:
- Overseeing International Territories including Eastern Europe, Russia, parts of Asia and South America. (Experience within these regions would be a requirement.)
- Travelling to visit potential clients, regular International travel is a requirement for this role.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements, and providing in consultation with Albrights
- Persuading clients that the businesses product will best satisfy their needs
- Work with clients to specify products and the most cost-effective solution for their application
- Liaising with members at head office to arrange quotation and delivery support
- Offering after-sales support and services
- Analysing costs, quotations and sales
- Preparing reports and market information for head office
- Recording and maintaining client contact data for head office
- Coordinating and manning exhibitions
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other trade events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client requirements
To be suitable for the role of Technical Sales Manager you will require the following skills:
- Suitable education standard for Technical Sales of Electrical components
- Multilingual will be highly desirable
- Have a proven track record in Technical Sales and knowledge of the DC battery power sector.
- Be familiar with markets that include Electric Vehicle, Telecom, Solar Energy and Marine and Automotive sectors, although a full experience in these distinctive markets is not necessary.
- Computer software knowledge, including Microsoft Office products.
- Experience and background in DC Power and Electromechanical industrial products are a necessity.
- Specific involvement with contactors and relays is of benefit, as is a background in fields that we operate in, including materials handling equipment and mobile telecom infrastructure. Specific experience in Telecom and Solar Energy would be of benefit.
- Supervisory experience
The Head Office would be considered the reporting office. However, the location of the individual does not need to be in the south of England.
Salary £60k plus: Private health care, home working option, 25 days annual leave, 37 hours a week, Non-contractual profit-related-payment (PRP), Company pension £1000 monthly time and attendance lottery draw, Company sick pay scheme
For more information on this role call Jo on 01722 334433 or apply with a cover letter and CV, describing why you feel you would be suitable for this role.