In your new role as Temporary Technical Administrator, you will assist in providing administrative and technical support to the Technical Department. Your role as the Technical Administrator will also include, developing and maintaining effective data management systems to ensure technical and operational integrity at all times.
Your duties as the Technical Administrator will be as listed below:
- Logging and communicating complaints and checking invoices for customer complaints
- Determine any emerging trends, or serious issues
- Maintain all document control within the Quality Management system:
- Manage changes as required and ensure the information is agreed and signed by the person receiving it.
- To implement all handovers accurately before launch
- To liaise with development and Finance
- Manage document issuing to ensure compliance of the document control system
- Technical reporting
- Identifying and communicating trends
- Quality Panel
- Generation of weekly & period reports for the technical function
- Support on traceability.
- Managing your own workload
As the Technical Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar Technical Role
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing task in a timely manner
- Excellent PC skills, including word and excel.
- When required provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- To respond and update systems and procedure
- To be proactive and drive change and have ownership of tasks until completed.
- Evident confidence in presentation, communication and negotiating with professional peer groups.
- To build and maintain strong working relationships across the business.
This is a temporary role working Monday – Friday on an ongoing basis.
We’d love to speak to you if you have experience working as a Technical Administrator. A full job spec is available so please give Emily a call on 01722 334433 for more information or apply with your CV and we will be in touch.