35 hours per week with a flexible start time. As the Team Administrator, you will be assisting the Head of the Department and providing administration, PA and secretarial support.
In your role as Team Administrator, working for a well established professional firm based in Salisbury, you will provide diary management for the Head of the Department, including booking travel and hotels, arranging meetings and keeping records of and following up on the work they delegate to their team.
Acting as their PA, you'll have the best communication and relationship building skills as you will also make calls to clients and contacts on behalf of the Head of Department and be someone that clients and contacts can speak to when they are engaged or out of the office and manage queries or get the right person to respond.
Other day to day work of the Team Administrator will include:
- Manage the Head of Departments emails and incoming post
- Arrange for files to be opened, prepare draft letters and deal with client verification
- Checking dictation
- Formatting reports prepared by the Head of Department
- Managing the central records of the team's clients and contacts and making sure it is kept up to date
- Check account balances and ensure action is taken to get money in a timely fashion
- Generally responsive to requests without needing to be monitored and be someone who ensures work is carried out to support the Head of Department's workload.
You will need to be positive and organised, with a proactive approach - a good manager who is conscientious and flexible with excellent IT skills and the ability to support the firm’s culture & values.
25 days holiday (rising to 27 days), 2 x salary life assurance, private medical insurance (after 6 months) and company pension are all part of the package as well as a starting salary of £25500.
Apply with your CV for more information and a full job description or call us on 01722 334433