We are looking for a Team Administrator to work for a local organisation. You will be assisting two heads of department with general administrative support to ensure smooth running of the two departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out general administrative support
- Meet with visitors if needed
- Mailing of all literature, merging labels and letters and posting appropriate information
- Assisting with registrations, sending out receipts, filing registration forms and updating information on the database
- Assist with the organisation and planning of key events
- Audit and stock control of publications, literature and promotional goods
- Assist with digital communications
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with others both over the phone and face to face
- Work well under pressure
- Experience of delivering customer service
- Confidentiality & Discretion
- Attention to detail
- IT Literacy & Numeracy
There may be occasions when you will need to attend events, which usually take place either in the evenings or at the weekends.
In return, you will receive a salary of £18,000 to 20,000 depending on experience.