Do you have experience with the recruitment life cycle and are you looking for a new challenge? We are working with a company based just outside of Salisbury looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their HR team.
As the Talent Acquisition Advisor your responsibilities:
- Identifying future hiring needs, developing talent acquisition strategies
- Developing and planning the selection process
- Designing job descriptions, advertising and headhunting to find suitable applicants
- Sourcing candidates through databases, job boards and social media
- Screening, shortlisting and conducting interviews when necessary with applicants
- Carrying out reference checks
- Negotiating salaries and finalising offer arrangements
- Working with HR team and assisting with employee retention schemes
Experience needed as the Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Extensive experience within recruitment, either in house or agency
- Experience and knowledge of HR, specifically employment law and ER
- Experience in leading, developing and delivering a change programme whilst improving employee engagement
- Knowledge of the pharma and biotechnology industry; working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- BSa/BA in business administration, HR or relevant or equivalent. Strong knowledge of HR and employment legislation
This is a full-time role to start as soon as possible, it is initially a 3-6 month contract.
For more information please call Sophie on 01722 334433.