Do you have a helpdesk background combined with some technical telephony hosting troubleshooting experience? You will be based in Dummer near Basingstoke as a Service Assurance Advisor within the first line team, delivering excellent customer service and support for clients and their change request needs. This role is predominately dealing with in bound calls and involves triage and prompt resolutions for customer requests.
As a Service Assurance Advisor, you will be involved in duties including:
- Working on the front line on a busy helpdesk
- Providing triage and prompt resolution of customer requests
- Work closely with other specialist support teams
- Building long term relationships with customers whilst carefully assessing our customer’s needs.
To be a Successful Service Assurance Advisor you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous Helpdesk experience
- Some technical telephony hosted troubleshooting experience in Horizon, Altos and BT platforms would be preferable.
- Previous experience in a problem-solving environment with a high interest in Technology and innovation.
- Have an ability to deliver customers expectations in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Are able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Have an ability to think on your feet whilst working under pressure.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Good experience of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is essential.
Salary range is up to £25,000.00 based on experience.
Call Jo on 01722 334433 for more information or apply with your CV with an indication of your suitability for the role.