Are you a passionate and experienced Senior Quality Engineer seeking a leadership role in continuous improvement? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our client's Quality Department.
This role is based just outside of Salisbury, Wilshire and is full time permanent role.
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure robust and compliant manufacturing process controls.
- Lead the "Quality Focus" continuous improvement Pillar.
- Support NPP processes using quality tools and techniques.
- Mentor and develop Quality Engineers.
- Collaborate on process controls and documentation.
- Implement preventive measures for top-notch product quality.
- Drive environmental protection and improvements.
- Liaise with suppliers for corrective actions and development.
- Report quality performance stats and support the x-ray process.
The successful Lead Quality Engineer will have the following knowledge and experience:
- ISO9001:2015, TS16949, or similar experience
- Team management within a manufacturing setting
- Supplier development, customer interactions, and internal auditing
- Knowledge of 5S, Zero Defects, NPP process, and Component Inspection Techniques
- Familiarity with Statistical Analysis and Software (Minitab)
- HNC or BTEC Level 5 in Engineering/Chemistry
Ready to make a difference? Apply now with your CV email@example.com or call Emily or Lynne on 01722 334433 for more information.