We are recruiting for a Senior Production Technician for our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury. This is a shift working role, working a 24-hour 7-day Rota, which will attract a salary enhancement once appointed.
As the Senior Production Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying our duties involved in the manufacturing process
- Ensure that the facility is maintained in a compliant state and that the product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Comply with policies and procedures
- Perform any other task assigned by the Line Manager
To be the successful Senior Production Technician, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- GCSE in Maths, English and Science or equivalent
- Worked within a Quality system. e.g. cGMP, ISO.
- Previous experience of working in an administrative environment using computerised data systems
In return, the successful Senior production Technician will receive a salary of £21,000 per annum plus shift allowance.
If this role sounds of interested please send your CV via email along with a covering letter to support your application, or for more information please contact Loren – Loren@personnel-placements.co.uk/ 01722 334433