We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Administrator to join a local and established business based just outside of Salisbury. This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday.
You will be joining a friendly team who are responsible for customer service and technical support.
Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working in a customer service administrative role. Some team-leading experience would be beneficial but not essential as you will be delegating duties to other members of staff and supporting the supervisor when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to both Customer Services Administration Team and Technical Sales Team where required.
- Manage the customer services returns process from start to finish, highlighting any patterns with returns.
- Manage the customer services email accounts.
- Liaise with the Warehouse on matters relating to order processing, picking, declines and stock.
- Ensure customer scheduled orders are processed as required and on time.
- Ensure all special builds are processed.
- Manage Allocated Stock and reports.
- Run required daily and monthly reports.
- Manage the day to day postal problems and enquiries.
- Support the Customer Services Manager with aged debtors and other duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Some team leadership experience would be beneficial.
Please call Loren or Sophie for further information or click apply now to send your CV