A fantastic opportunity with career development opportunities working for this legal company as their new Case Administrator. Full training will be provided but the Case Administrator will be well-organised, with a friendly persona and have really good administration experience. You will be working with a variety of clients so excellent communication skills are key.
We'd like to hear from you if you are self-motivated with excellent computer skills and tell you more about this Case Administrator role.
You'll be carrying our estate administration, which will include gathering information from banks, shares companies etc to enable probate applications. This is the perfect role for you if you are confident with Microsoft programs and speaking with people on the phone and interested in a legal based role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer all aspects of the estate administration for more difficult cases and prepare files.
- Gather all associated information for the probate application.
- Collecting date of death of figures to assist with the probate application; tracking the process and chasing where needed.
- Liaise with third parties such as estate agents and conveyancers.
- Ensure payments have been made to beneficiaries.
- Closing all accounts down and calling all funds into the estate once grants have been issued.
- Keep clients up to date through the complete process.
You will be working alongside a team of case handlers, reporting to the Director.
The successful candidate will have a Legal Qualification and experience working in an administration based role - full training will also be given.
Apply here with your CV or give Emily or Lynne a call for more information on 01722334433