This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading firm based in Salisbury, Wiltshire as a Secretary. This position is full time and permanent, working Monday to Friday.
As the Secretary, you will be providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners.
To become a successful secretary, experience of legal secretarial work would be an advantage. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of digital dictation, and document and case management systems would also be an advantage. A typing speed of 65wpm with accuracy, more than 90% is essential.
Duties of the Secretary:
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Relaying accurate telephone messages from clients to fee earner (taking action in fee earners absence if appropriate)
- Diary management (including arranging meetings and making travel arrangements when necessary)
- Email management (taking action where appropriate)
- Ensuring fee earners comply with Best Practice, Risk and Compliance and Money Laundering requirements
- Drafting bills and printing billing guides
- Dealing with file opening/closing and archiving
- Dealing with expense claims
- General office duties such as filing and photocopying
Please contact Loren for further information.