We are looking for Secretary to support the Partners of a leading accountancy firm based in Southampton, Hampshire. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Diary management including arranging national and international meetings for client, business development and marketing purposes.
- Support with client document production, formatting and mail merges. Filing of case documentation and processing departmental and client invoices and charges.
- Collating and distributing monthly internal reports and support with external reports, presentations and other document production.
- Support with social media accounts
- Travel arrangements
- Call handling including message taking.
- Dealing with department correspondence including post
- Support the marketing manager including booking facilities and venues and formatting internal and external documents. Arranging events with external contacts and clients
Skills and Experience required:
- IT literate with particular emphasis on Microsoft products and an ability to expand that knowledge.
- Able to engage and communicate effectively and politely with individuals both internally and externally at all levels of seniority.
- Desire to be an integral part of the team, wider business line and internal departments.
- Able to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines in consultation with team members.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £23,500 depending on experience.
For more information, please call Loren or apply with your CV.