Do you have a strong background in a busy, customer facing administration role and a talent for building working relationships? We are looking for a Sales Negotiator to work in a busy Estate Agency in Amesbury, Wiltshire. This is a full time permanent role working Monday-Friday and 1 morning every other Saturday.
Part of the Sale Negotiator role will include the preparation of marketing Brochures, property descriptions, floorplans, and photographs.
Other day to day activities will include:
- Respond to enquiries & qualify suitable applicants for specific properties
- Explain all relevant legal and practical information to applicants
- Negotiation of Sales
- Obtain references on applicants
- Administering Sales Arrangements
- Assist with general administration
- Be involved in Social Media output, issuing Press Releases and updating the news pages of the website.
The key skills we are looking for in the Sales Negotiator are:
- Excellent people skills
- Good practical knowledge of property maintenance
- Computer literacy with an understanding of systems
- Adept in the use of Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, and the Internet
- Ability to work to deadlines
Working Hours are Monday to Friday (9am – 5.30pm) alternate Saturday 9am-1pm with half day back in Lieu.
You will also need a Full Driving Licence.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lou for more information.