We are working with a well-established Estate Agency based in Salisbury, Wiltshire to recruit a full-time, permanent Administrator to join their busy sales team.
Our client is an independent agency with an outstanding reputation in the local area, they are proud to be a trusted adviser to their clients and are dedicated to helping clients with unparalleled integrity and discretion.
This is an exciting new opportunity, on a day-to-day basis you will be working alongside the Head of Residential Sales playing a key role in the day-to-day office and administration function, gaining exposure to many areas of the business.
We are looking for a candidate who has a flair for social media and strong administrative skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment so the ability to adapt is essential. Excellent communication skills are also a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce accurate correspondence related to each property from valuation to completion.
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems.
- Setting up and Management of Social Media platforms
- Prepare advertising, order photographs, produce property listings/brochures, and ensure details sent to relevant buyers
- Update properties daily on the website and other property portals
- Manage branch email communications.
- Office administration such as stationery orders
Skills and Experience
- An excellent communicator with a positive attitude and a polished telephone manner
- An organised individual with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise work and respond to changing deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised to accomplish set tasks and routines as required
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Forward thinking with an eye for detail and accuracy
For further information please call Loren or Sophie on 01722 334433 or click apply now to send your CV.