Here is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer with an electronics background to work for a passionate company with high end products as a Reliability Engineer.
You will work with key stakeholders to identify any areas and / or root cause that might impact on product reliability, and to address those with the implementation of relevant action plans and design out reliability issues from any core components, etc. You will act as both the lead engineer and project manager on any improvement activity related to reliability. The products are built for sustainability, as an investment to enable the customer to enjoy many years.
Responsibilities as a Reliability Engineer:
- Validation of data sets, root cause analysis, ensuring decisions are data driven.
- Design out potential reliability issues working with stakeholders to ensure we have adhered to core design principals and followed change processes.
- Work with strategic and tactical supply changes to ensure viability of all component and alternative material proposals.
- Support cross functional teams in respect of electronics and conduct benchmark testing for new hardware and software.
Skills and experience needed to become the Reliability Engineer:
- Degree or relevant experience in Electronics
- 5 years’ experience in a high value consumer or brand electronics.
- Expertise in electronic products and circuits including configuration management.
- Good understanding of analogue and digital electronic circuits as well as electronic test cases and test plans.
- Experience in PLM an advantage.