Are you in recruitment or HR and looking for a part time position? We are working with a company based in Salisbury looking for a Recruitment and Training Coordinator. You will be working alongside the HR Manager and HR Director carrying out tasks such as supporting with the recruitment process, onboarding, planning and booking training courses for staff.
As the Recruitment and Training Coordinator your role will involve all aspects of recruitment and training to include:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process for all staff ensuring recruitment and
selection practices comply with employment law, promote equal opportunities and
attract recruits with the right skills, expertise and qualifications.
- Liaison with recruitment agents/head hunters and other external bodies regarding recruitment.
- Production of recruitment paperwork.
- Onboarding – develop and manage induction programmes for new joiners
- Manage applicant tracking software (iRecruit) and Onboarding software.
- Researching training courses as requested
- Booking training courses as approved by Team Leaders
- Organising in-house training events
- Maintaining training records on the HR database (Ciphr)
Skills and experience needed for the Recruitment and Training Coordinator:
- We are looking for someone who ideally has experience in HR, recruitment or training.
- The successful candidate will be professional with a positive and proactive approach.
- They will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate with people at all levels and show good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am – 5pm with 1 hr for lunch. Flexibility to increase hours to 4 days per week if required.