Your role as the Receptionist is to meet and greet clients and handle all incoming calls to the office. You will be the voice of the company that takes all the calls and either provides basic advice or directs the calls to the appropriate colleague. Alongside this, you will also be required to deal with some administrative tasks.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am -5 pm with one hour for lunch.
Due to the location of our client’s office, your own transport is essential however there is free parking on site.
Duties and Responsibilities as the Receptionist
- Handling Telephone Enquires
- Returning clients documents and other administrative duties where needed
- Ordering all company stationery
- Meet and greet clients and offer refreshments.
- Managing the work diary, booking meeting rooms out and the upkeep of meeting rooms
- Arrange couriers and send our post daily.
- Managing a company mailbox
Skills and Experience required as the Receptionist:
- Experience working in a similar busy receptionist role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages especially word and outlook
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to adapt to situations is paramount
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise jobs
- Attention to detail
- Professional yet welcoming
- A can-do attitude
Please call Loren for further information or click apply now to send your CV.
Salary £18,500 – 19,500 depending on experience.