Do you have a good eye for detail and looking for a role in a friendly Salisbury business? Then we’d love to hear from you! In your new role as the Quality Inspector you will be checking small components for quality purposes and reporting on your findings.
Your role as the Quality Inspector will also include:
- Sample inspection and reporting.
- Working with suppliers to understand relevant processes including fault finding and countermeasure.
- Processing production returns to supplier
- Providing technical support to other departments when needed.
- Updating component information on the system.
- Updating inspection history with new information or pictures.
- Raising non conformance reports.
Part of your role as The Quality Inspector will also involve fault finding with the Production Team when product issue arises as well as updating technical drawings and deputising for Quality Supervisor on urgent matters.
We’d really like to speak to you if you have had previous practical quality experience, within an engineering discipline. The role needs someone who has a really good eye for detail, who is willing to learn and happy to work in a small team and someone who works in a methodical and ordered way.
For more detail, please give us a call or send across your CV to apply.