We are looking for Quality Controllers to join a Salisbury-based company. You would be working 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern and be part of a great team, dedicated to producing high quality food goods for top retailers. Previous experience within the food industry would be an advantage but excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential. You'll be responsible for ensuring products are produced to high quality standards and meet specifications before leaving the factory.
- As the Quality Controller your day to day accountabilities are:
- Completion of quality assurance checks
- Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks
- Check daily production paperwork
- Immediate escalation of any non-conformances.
The key skills we are looking for in the Quality Controller are:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
4 days on 4 days off shifts are either 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am and the salary would vary between £19-21K accordingly. Ideally, you would be available to start immediately. Apply with your CV or call us for more details - 01722 334433