We are looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator for our client based outside of Salisbury. Our ideal candidate would have previous GMP experience, ideally in a QA or QC role. This is a full-time temporary role working Monday to Friday, with an early finish on a Friday. The is likely to last 12 months.
Your role will be to support the Quality Department to achieve compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice) in all aspects of production, distribution, quality control and quality assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate coordination between Production, Quality Department and QPs.
- Prepare all documentation prior to production. Compile and/or review of Batch Records.
- Perform Infrared Spectroscopy (IR) testing.
- Ensure QMS is updated in a timely manner.
- Review Batch Records after production and prepare all documentation for final release.
- Contact licensed laboratories to coordinate required tests.
- Perform QC identity testing on incoming materials according to authorised procedures.
- Perform QC checks for artwork approval and issuance.
- Support the promotion of continuous improvements.
- Take minutes from Quality meetings as required.
- Train and support other colleagues where required.
- Day to day administration within the Quality Department
Skills and Experience:
- Previous GMP experience, ideally in a QA or QC role
- Excellent administration, time management and self-organisation skills.
- High level of accuracy in work and attention to detail.
For further information, please contact Loren on 01722 334433