We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a Full Time Permanent role working Monday-Friday.
You will be responsible for day-to-day running of the production lines including first line management for the production operatives.
As the Production Supervisor your duties will be:
- To schedule in new works orders ensuring urgent requirements are prioritised
- Managing Production Staff
- To oversee the assembly and test procedures of all products
- To advise of any unsafe working areas, practices or faulty equipment
- To prioritise workloads to ensure work orders are completed in the desired order as identified by the Production Manager
- Work with the Quality Department
The Successful Production Supervisor will have the following skill and experience:
- To introduce process improvements and efficiencies
- Maintain machines and tooling
- Previous experience of managing staff and holidays
- Staff training
In return, the Production Supervisor will receive a salary of £24,000 per annum.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV via email email@example.com or call Lou for more information 01722 334433