Our Well-established client based in Salisbury is seeking a Production Scheduler to join their team. As a Production Scheduler you will be required to Produce and publish production plans that balance the needs of running an efficient manufacturing plant whilst satisfying customer demand.
You will have previous experience working as a Production Scheduler ideally within a manufacturing industry.
As a Production Scheduler your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining planning data and system parameters, including the completion, distribution and communication of daily production schedules and shift plans to manufacturing team.
- Liaising with other departments including manufacturing, NPD, Hygiene and Engineering manage the scheduled to include time for regular maintenance and deep cleaning as needed.
- Production planning.
- Liaison with the management and manufacturing team on a daily basis
- Processing of customer orders, reviewing schedules and re-issuing where needed.
- Stock scheduling
- Maintain finished goods inventory
- Provide data and / or highlight concerns on a range of planning / production parameters such as yield or efficiency analysis
- Working with the manufacturing team to review, evolve and adjust the scheduling parameters
- Investigation and communication of customer shortages, including production of daily shortage reports.
- To review and manage stock levels held at food service depots and plan production to meet agreed stock levels
- To assist in the Easter and Christmas planning, contributing and providing rigor and challenge where issues are identified, leading to solutions.
- Responsible for the day to day decision making regarding planning and scheduling,
To be successful within the role of Production Scheduler you will require the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – including Excel
- Highly organized and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills to GCSE level or equivalent
- Strong Communication skills
- Previous experience working as a Production Scheduler, Ideally within a manufacturing industry
This is a Full-time role offering a salary of up to £26,000.00
For more information on this role contact Jo on 01722 334433 or apply with your CV!