You will be working for a manufacturing company as a Production Operative in the Mounding Department for our client who has been running for 100 years based in Mere, Wiltshire. As the Production Operative, you will be working alongside the Mouldings Business Development Manager.
As the Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Operating & Maintaining infection Moulding Machines
- Following Health & Safety
- Reporting any Faults
- Pack Parts
- Maintaining a cleaning working environment
As the Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in a Production or Manufacturing environment before
- Have a good eye for detail
- Worked in a face-paced environment
- Good communication skills
Our client has some great company benefits such as onsite gym, subsidised canteen, onsite parking, life cover, staff events and staff discount.
You will be working on a shift pattern basis of Early shift 6am-2pm Monday-Thursday 6am-1pm on a Friday, Late shift 2pm-10pm Monday-Thursday 2pm-8pm on a Friday.
The salary for this role is £19,334 which will rise after completing your probationary period of 3 months.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lou for more information on 01722 334433.