We are looking for a Production Assistant for a well-respected company based in Salisbury. The working hours are Mon to Thursday 8.45am-5.15pm and Friday 8.45 -4.30pm.
The role would involve general production duties. Full training will be provided but previous production experience would be an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately assemble products ready for use in sub-assemblies or for stock
- Test all produced parts as required by assembly procedures
- Report any damaged or rejected parts to the Head Supervisor
- Ensure that all parts are assembled correctly and built as per the job instructions.
- Inform the Head Supervisor of any picking discrepancies
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area to ensure that assembly parts are not lost or damaged
- Ensure all paperwork (Stores Issues, Reject Forms etc) are completed correctly
Skills and experience:
- Good Attention to detail
- Previous production experience or knowledge of classic vehicles would be beneficial
- Able to follow instructions
- Ideally you will be computer literate
If you feel this Production Assistant role would suit you please Call Madryn on 01722 334433 or apply here with your CV.