This is a great opportunity for a Procurement Administrator to join a great company based in Salisbury. Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of high-quality weighing and sorting machines for the global pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Procurement Administrator to cover maternity leave for an anticipated 6-12 months.
In your new role as the Procurement Administrator, you will support the company’s manufacturing and customer supply objectives. The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for stock management, to include co- ordination of our orders from start to finish, working with suppliers and keeping internal stakeholders up to date.
Your Responsibilities will include:
· Monitoring and maintaining stock levels to meet the production plan.
· Processing purchase orders, track for on time delivery, keep systems up to date.
· Receiving, unpacking and checking goods to quality and quantity.
· Correctly locating stock in the stores.
· Picking parts into assembly kits, maintaining and issue kits to production lines /location.
· Reviewing stock levels and perform stock checks.
· Data entry of inventory, price changes and new product information.
· Developing and improving processes to increase efficiency.
To be successful for this role you will have:
· Previous stores experience including stock management would be an advantage.
· Good communication skills, liaise effectively with management and staff.
· Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong administrative and IT skills (MS Office, Word, Excel).
· The ability to take the initiative, be flexible and solution focused.
Please apply with your CV or Call Emily on 01722 334433.