This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading firm based in Salisbury, Wiltshire as a Secretary. This position is full time and permanent, working Monday to Friday.
As the Secretary, you will be providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners.
To become a successful secretary, experience of legal secretarial work would be an advantage. Excellent IT skills with knowledge of digital dictation, and document and case management systems would be beneficial. A typing speed of 65wpm with accuracy, more than 90% is essential.
Duties of the Secretary:
- Take phone calls that are not taken by advisers and relaying messages as appropriate
- Scan documents that are not picked up centrally by the Facilities support team
- Print letters and documents and locating enclosures
- Typing letters, emails and attendance notes
- Make payment requests and expense claims in time, date and priority order
- Open new matters when the person primarily responsible for this is away
- Archive original documents and close files
- Assist with printing out files and checking their contents for costing purposes when the person primarily responsible for this is away
- Provide any other administrative and secretarial support to the Private Client teams required
Please call Sophie for further information or click apply now to send your CV.