This is a great opportunity for a motivated, passionate and committed digital marketer to join a fun and dynamic Digital Marketing team as a PPC Advertising Executive. The position is perfect for someone who has prior experience in PPC and Social Advertising who is looking for learning opportunities and career progression paths.
As the PPC Advertising Executive you will be involved in various internal and client projects, so excellent time management, organisation and communication skills are key. Our clients are wide-ranging and span a variety of industries, so this position requires someone that is able to adapt to the different requirements of each client.
We’d love to speak to you and tell you more about the PCC Advertising Executive role if you have experience in paid social advertising, Google Ads and Bing Ads and know how to manage accounts and implement strategies in line with industry best practice.
Your responsibilities as the PCC Advertising Executive will also see you:
- Work within the digital marketing team to implement paid advertising strategies for clients.
- Perform keyword and audience research and analysis to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Setting up conversion tracking and social pixels to monitor campaign performance.
- Write creative and engaging ads to increase click-through-rates.
- Maintain, test and optimise campaigns to make paid channels more cost-effective and to improve KPIs.
- Research and analyse client competitors to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be proactive to spot opportunities and make recommendations to improve a website/landing page's effectiveness.
- Monitor, report and analyse campaigns and report back to the client on a regular basis.
- Manage client relationships, with strong communication in regards to project briefs, ideas and feedback.
Experience with Social, Search, Shopping and Display and Google products: Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, is ideal but if you don’t have all of that experience but have worked in a similar role and have excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects, we’d still like to talk to you!
Please either get in touch with your CV by clicking apply or give Lynne a call to chat the role and your experience through in more detail on 01722 334433