Due to expansion, we are working with a leading membership organisation to recruit a Membership Manager. Initially, this is a part-time position, working 15 hours a week but as the role develops there is the potential for your hours to increase.
As the Membership Manager, you will be part of the leadership team and will be integral to the long-term future of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate would have experience working in a membership organisation or management experience in a CRM role
Duties and Responsibilities as the Membership :
- Lead role for building strong relationships with members, Faculty Council, and strategic partners
- Leading and establishing plans to further develop an existing global network of Local and Professional Groups in close liaison with existing group leaders and Honorary Secretaries.
- Monitoring, reporting and developing an efficient and cost-effective membership lifecycle for all members (initial enquiry, joining, payments, renewals, member engagement, and member loyalty)
- Leading on the creation of membership marketing materials, including membership promotions, membership benefits, member surveys, new members’ welcome packs.
- developing a thorough knowledge of the use of the new integrated website and CRM system and train other users in the use of it as a membership management tool.
- Ensuring a timely and efficient service for all enquiries from members or potential members
- Producing high quality and accurate management information and reports
- Line manager for the Admin Support Officer
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional telephone manner, and written communications skills - confidence to communicate with an international membership
- Experience of management reporting and data analysis
- Ability to facilitate a strong, engaged and loyal global membership
- Setting membership recruitment and retention targets and analysing performance against these targets
- Experience of leading/coordinating volunteers or voluntary groups
- Self-starter - ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a remote team
This is a remote position, but you must be happy to regularly commute to Winchester and London.
Salary: Circa 19,500 per annum