Temporary Part Time HR Advisor sought!
Are you skilled and experienced in managing recruitment processes and looking for a part time role? We are looking for a Temporary Part Time HR Advisor to join this organisation based in Shaftesbury on a Temp to Perm basis.
We’re looking for a candidate to start ASAP and support with drafting contracts of employment and dealing with day to day HR issues. This is a temporary role with the potential to become permanent. We’re looking for the Part Time HR Advisor to work 2-3 days a week, ideally mornings or afternoons. You will provide advice and guidance on a range of employment-related topics and best practice HR services, as well as actively participating in projects and initiatives. As the Part Time HR Adviser you'll need a good understanding and knowledge of employment law and best practice in the HR field.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance on a range of employment-related topics and services
- Actively participating in HR team projects and initiatives
- Assisting with the recruitment process, including managing applications, conducting interviews and negotiating contractual terms
- Providing data and analysis on HR-related requirements, activities and trends
- Generating reports, conducting interviews and workshops
- Contributing to maintaining an excellent work environment, enhancing staff performance and building employee engagement
We're hoping you'll have these key skills to excel in the role:
- A sound understanding of employment law and best practice in the HR field
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a constructive and clear manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you think this could be the next step in your HR career, please apply here with your CV or give Lynne a call for more information.