Our client is looking for a highly organised, self-starting Operations Manager who has an ability to manage the daily running of a new start up Business based in central Salisbury.
You will be playing a significant part in the set up and development of the business including implementing Business Strategies, supporting the Director of the Business, establishing and conducting office processes, arranging travel, liaising with clients, researching new software, organising events, PR and marketing for the business.
This is a role where no 2 days are the same, you will need to be adaptable and be able to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Project Coordination
- Administration duties
- Support with Graphic Development and Production / IT
- Marketing and PR duties as required
- Running the Operations within the business
- Supporting the Directors
To be successful for this role you will have demonstrated:
- A proven ability in a senior coordination (Office Management, Project Coordinator or Senior Level PA role), advantageous in a healthcare / pharmaceutical industry.
- Fully conversant and confident using Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel systems
- An ability to plan, including contingency planning and support in the development of company strategy (marketing, communication, tactical and messaging strategy).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly organised and proficient project manager
This is an exciting opportunity and would offer excellent career potential for the right person.
Salary range £28,000 - £30,000.00 plus generous benefits including free parking.
Call Jo now for more information or apply with your CV!