Our Salisbury, centrally based client is looking for an Operations and Systems Support Assistant to join their team. You will be working closely with the Director of Operations and the Operations Manager to maintain the upkeep, configuration and operational effectiveness of the complaints handling system.
As an Operations and Systems Support Assistant you will be involved in:
- Being a system support expert for Respond
- Being a first line support and systems Administrator
- Assisting the Operations Manager in the implementation of a change management system for procedural changes.
- Creating and maintain Training manuals for all processes on Respond in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Assisting with systems related enquiries.
- Create and maintenance of dashboard widgets
- Prepare reports on Excel
- Collate and manipulate data
- Create Presentations, spreadsheets and files as required
- Be a representative at external meetings
- Problem solving, occasionally act as the in house contact for any operational IT needs and trouble shoot any basic inhouse technical IT issues.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Management Team
- And you will be the main point of contact for user issues relating to the telephone call centre and call recording systems.
To be successful for the role of the Operations and Systems Support Assistant essential skills and experience would include:
- A good general education including English and Math's GCSE Grade 5 or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skill (written and verbal).
- A competent ability in the use of Microsoft Products
- Ability to use Excel to an intermediate level
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of the TPO system (ideally)
- Knowledge of computer and hardware and software
- Problem solving skills
You will be ideally currently working in a similar role and have strong IT skills, and experience working on all aspects of a customer complaints telecommunications system.
Salary for this role is up to £23,000.00 per annum.
For more information on this role please contact Jo on 01722 334433 or apply with your CV.