We are working with a fantastic company based just outside of Salisbury who are looking for a proactive Online Content Manager. You will be responsible for creating content for the website and writing copy, as well as ensuring the customer’s online journey is the best it can be.
You will benefit from free parking, a relaxed office atmosphere, healthcare, company pension and a possibility of some flexible home working.
As the Online Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the website including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices (where applicable).
- Online Product Management – Ensure that products are merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximising sale opportunities.
- Create Marketing Campaigns via email marketing and social media channels.
- Written content creation for our web pages and blogs, staying in line with our brand while flexing your creativity to draw in organic traffic and SEO
- To keep abreast with competitor websites and gather market intelligence
- To develop our e-commerce product range and visibility as required.
Experience needed to become the Online Content Manager:
- Experience with overseeing a website and managing online presence.
- Previous experience in B-2-B, ideally in an industrial distribution environment would be preferable.
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £25-30K DOE and lovely working hours.