Are you an Office Manager looking for a new role? We are recruiting for an Office Manager for our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a Full Time Permanent role working Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm.
As the Office Manager, you will be dealing with any staffing issues before being passed on to the Business/HR Manager as well as:
- Managing a team of 5
- Answering phone calls
- Speaking with members of the public via phone, email, or visits to the office
- Day-to-day running of the office
The ideal Office Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked as an Office Manager or similar
- Have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Our client is offering some great benefits such as paid parking in a local car park, 4 weeks holiday as well as bank holidays and extra paid holiday over the Christmas period, a clothing allowance, and an annual salary of around £26,000 per annum.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV via email email@example.com or call Lou for more information 01722 334433.