We are looking for a Night Shift Manager to join a Salisbury based company. The Shift Manager will be responsible for the effective control of finished stock in order to deliver set KPI’s, managing the team and ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- To lead and motivate the team.
- Communicate well at all levels and understand the intricacies of their area, taking ownership for hitting efficiency, labour, waste and service level targets.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and help implement, drive and embed the changes into the team members / department.
- To be able to build and manage key working relationships
- Ensure that all departmental health and safety procedures are followed
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance with Food safety, Legality and Quality Systems
- Good working knowledge of a manufacturing environment
- Be an effective communicator
- Ability to coach mentor and develop team members
- Attention to detail, commitment to high standards
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to complete standard work and support the implementation of multiple improvement projects within a team-based, fast-paced environment.