A very exciting, and rare opportunity has arisen, to work within a growing organisation based in Poole!
We are looking for a "hands on" and "traditional" Marketing Manager to develop this exciting brand. You’ll be constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed in the marketplace, as well as keeping an eye on the competition.
This is great opportunity to be a part of a growth strategy, to help define the role of the marketing function, to be a part of a small team, making big decisions to drive the future of the business with great exposure to all things digital and traditional marketing.
We ideally seek somebody from a clothing/textiles/fashion background.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting into the CEO of the company
- Management of Marketing Assistant
- Management of several agencies in digital, PR, Print.
- Drive two strong agenda’s, Traditional brand build agenda, PR, Sponsorships, POSM
- Delivery of key B2B catalogue and increasingly important digital photo shoot.
- Delivery of digital strategy
- In charge of driving a strong digital agenda
- Will need to deliver on several key projects:
- Evolution of company web-shop
- Driving optimisation strategy
- Increasing reach
- Improving customer experience
Marketing Manager Personal Qualities required:
• Ability to manage up
• Resilient and thrive in a fast pace environment
• Juggle numerous projects whilst keeping an eye on the prize
• Operational as well as strategic
• Experience in consumer brand build is essential
This is a full time, with a Salary offer of 40,000.00 pounds.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting role contact Jo on 01722 334433 or send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you feel your skills would compliment this role to Joanne@personnel-placements.co.uk.