A young entrepreneurial Andover based company are looking for a Marketing and Bidding Executive to join their growing business. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the company and build a solid foundation in your next career move.
For the role of the Marketing and Bidding Executive you will be involved in duties including:
- Learning to write and manage social housing bids including quality submissions and demonstrating CCS systems and processes to clients
- Pre bid engagement - networking and engaging with potential clients
- Researching of the industry and market trends, products, funding streams to assist with client projects
- Managing social media platforms, website and marketing tools
- Writing case studies and reviewing projects to showcase CCS works and abilities.
- Systems development and IT enhancement, leading on creating and enhancing our digital service and platforms to enable clients and residents/customers to engage easier and more frequently.
- General business development and assistance in all areas above
The ideal candidate should have experience/desire to get in to marketing, systems and risk management, process management, IT/systems, social media platforms and digital marketing. Or formal education in one or all of these areas.
All training will be given including tender/bid writing, bespoke training on company IT systems and software management platform. Industry training will also be provided to familiarise yourself with our market and business, meaning no direct experience is required initially.
If you would like more information on this role please call Jo on 01722 334433, or apply with your CV!