We are looking Logistics and Transport Manager to join a Salisbury based company. You will be responsible for managing the team who are responsible for the company’s distribution of stock.
Responsibilities as a Logistics and Transport Manager:
- Management of your team including their HR and payroll.
- Liaise with production and installation regarding the delivery schedule.
- Facility management when required.
- Motivate and facilitate all company staff.
- Uphold company policy and procedures.
- Liaise with site managers regarding site requirements.
- Oversee and control Biannual Stock Checks.
- Communicate directly with customers/clients/main contractors as required.
- Be the main point of contact for multiple service providers.
- Manage the bookings for various recycling collections.
- Attend regular meetings relating to various elements of the commercial division.
- Arrange any third-party transportation as required.
Skills/Experience needed as a Logistics and Transport Manager:
- Experience managing a team, motivating and handling HR responsibilities
- Experience in logistics/distribution
- Knowledge of stock management
- Good IT skills
- Organised and proactive