We are looking for a Legal Secretary for a prestigious Law firm based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Our client is flexible on part-time or Full-time hours for this role.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners.
Your Responsibilities will be to provide:
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Relaying accurate telephone messages from clients to fee earner
- Diary Management
- Arranging meetings and organising travel arrangements
- Email management
- Drafting bills and printing billing guides
- Dealing with file opening/closing and archiving
- Dealing with expense claims
- General office duties as filing and photocopying
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of legal secretarial work would be an advantage (however not essential for the right candidate)
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to accurately audio and copy typing
- Typing speed of 65 wpm with accuracy in excess of 90% is essential.
Salary £20,000-£22,000 circa
For more information contact Jo on 01722 334433 or apply with your CV!