This is a great opportunity to join a well established, growing local business. As the Junior Scheduler you will be using work orders to plan and schedule work, working as part of a larger team.
You will be supporting the planning and scheduling team to manage schedules for large commercial projects. Assisting project managers with schedule planning, coordinating tasks, and monitoring the timelines of scheduled assignments. They may also identify potential scheduling delays and facilitate remedial action.
Your tasks as the Junior Scheduler will include:
- Managing and maintaining planning data and system parameters, including the completion, distribution and communication of production schedules and to manufacturing and installation teams.
- Liaising with the team management, manufacturing team and installation manager.
- Processing of customer orders, reviewing schedules and re-issuing where needed.
- Stock scheduling.
- Highlighting concerns on a range of planning and production parameters to the Scheduling Manager.
- Working with the manufacturing team to review, evolve and adjust scheduling plans.
- Investigation and communication of shortages.
- Closing down completed work orders.
The new Junior Scheduler will ideally have some experience working in a scheduling or planning team within manufacturing, however if you have a good eye for detail, a good work ethic and a willingness to learn your application will also be considered.
You will also have excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills. Good IT skills are also needed.
For more information, please apply with your CV or give us a call on 01722 334433.