We are working with a fantastic company based in Salisbury looking for an Insurance Administrator to join their team. Ideally you would have experience in insurance or a brokerage office before.
You will benefit from a competitive salary (£20-25K DOE), full training and support in qualifications if applicable.
The role would involve answering the phone/filing/handling claims, renewals, new business and general office duties.
As the Insurance Administrator you will:
- Be confident when answering the phone, with a good telephone manner
- Be able to file
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be friendly, hardworking and be able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to study for CII exams if they do not already have them
- Comply with FCA & PRA rules and regulations for insurance broking companies
- Obey COVID-19 rules
- GCSE Grades A-C / A Levels or equivalent
For more information on the Insurance Administrator please call Sophie on 01722 334433.