An exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator is now vacant, our client is based in Salisbury and is looking for a talented Administrator to support a HR Manager & Advisor in providing a professional HR service to the wider organisation and support the smooth running of the HR functions day to day activities.
The role is based here in Salisbury, working in a small team offering free parking on site.
The role offers great insight into the world of HR and over time you will become more familiar with key principles required to succeed in a busy varied HR remit.
In the role of HR Coordinator your key duties will include the following:
- Responsible for managing employee attendance
- Reviewing absent and returning to work schedules
- Liaise with Occupational Health
- Handling general department enquiries
- Provide admin support to the wider HR team
- Obtain references for new starters
- Management of the day to day recruitment process
- Other duties as part of a busy day in the HR team
To be successful in this position as HR Coordinator, you would have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous administrative experience working in a fast pace environment
- Either experience or qualifications in HR would be of benefit
- Competent MS Office skills
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain flexibility
- Attention to detail, commitment to high standards
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
For more information, please call Lou on 01722 334433 or send your CV via email email@example.com