You next role as HR Advisor for this Salisbury based company will see you supporting the HR Manager and working in a business that strives to inspire and develop its people, encouraging future development plans that enable them to progress through the business and achieve their full potential.
In your new role as the HR Advisor, you will need a CIPD qualification or equivalent qualification and ideally some HR experience, although we would also like to speak to newly qualified graduates who are keen to secure their first role in HR. The ideal candidate would have a high level of knowledge in Employee Relations issues such as disciplinaries.
In your role as the HR Advisor your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for all HR related queries. Providing advice, guidance and interpretation to operational departments on all people issues.
- Dealing with employee relations issues which include performance management
- Supporting Managers with any disciplinary or grievance cases that may arise.
- Responsible for complete end to end recruitment practice including preparing and placing adverts, job descriptions, person specifications and interview scripts.
- Reporting on key HR metrics
- Involvement in projects or implementing HR strategies as required.
- Manage all Learning and Development on site.
You'll have good excel skills as manipulating data will help you manage metrics and produce reports. Most importantly you'll have a passion for HR and a desire to be part of a team that works hard to ensure the people in the business feel valued and supported.
Please get in touch with your CV or call Lynne for more detail on 01722 334433