We are looking for an HR Advisor to work for a Salisbury based production company. You will be carrying out generalist HR duties supporting the HR Manager.
In your role as the HR Advisor will need experience of generalist HR work as well as a CIPD qualification or equivalent. The ideal candidate would have a high level of experience in Employee Relations issues such as disciplinaries.
In your role as the HR Advisor your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for all HR related queries. Providing advice, guidance and interpretation to operational departments on all people issues.
- Dealing with employee relations issues which include performance management
- Supporting Managers with any disciplinary or grievance cases that may arise.
- Responsible for complete end to end recruitment practice including preparing and placing adverts, job descriptions, person specifications and interview scripts.
- Reporting on key HR metrics for management on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Building line manager capability by providing a coaching role to the line managers.
- Involvement in projects or implementing HR strategies as required.
- Develop, review and update policies & procedures.
- Proactively oversee the absence management procedure.
- Manage all Learning and Development on site.
- Responsible for the management of employee attendance, reviewing sick line details and return to work forms, etc.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28-32K per annum.
For any more information, please contact Sophie on 01722 334433.
HR Advisor HR Officer