Do you have experience leading a team and experience in the hospitality trade? We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a beautiful hotel in Salisbury as a Head Housekeeper.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating the housekeeping team to ensure that all general and guest rooms are presented and serviced to the highest possible standard.
You will benefit from free parking, great working hours (8am-4pm, 5 out of 7 days a week), staff discount on spa facilities/treatments and hotel stays!
As the Head Housekeeper you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff, including induction and training
- Plan staff rotas, carry out appraisals, communicate team goals efficiently
- Carry out daily inspections of all areas to ensure that cleaning standards are acceptable.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure that linen supplies are controlled and checked.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and that invoices are sent to the Accounts department.
- Prepare orders for cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment.
Experience needed to become the Head Housekeeper:
- Experience working in a leadership role within a Housekeeping team
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate, including MS Office
For more information, please call Loren or Sophie for more information on 01722 334433.