We are looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our client based in Salisbury, Wiltshire who predominantly work in the communication sector. As a Graduate Engineer you will be involved in the design, inspection and an analysis of communication masts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with various elements of structural design and with CAD drawings
- Carry our structural inspections on a variety of communications of masts and towers
- Preparing detailed reports based on the above inspection or the inspection of others
Skills and Experience
- Hold a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Some previous engineering experience would be beneficial
- Basic understanding of the Eurocodes most notably steel and wind.
The successful candidate will need to be willing to travel overseas and to climb structures up to heights of 100 meters.
In return you will receive a salary of £24,000 – 26,000 per annum depending on experience.