We are looking for a reliable, organised and experienced Goods In / Warehouse Operative to join a local business.
The candidate would be required to be competent with the use of computers, including Excel and email.
The role involves lifting heavy parts so you will need to be physically fit and comfortable with lifting larger items.
- Receive all Goods Inwards Products to then: count, pack, book on system, label and locate in appropriate way
- Update computer system and spreadsheets
- Loading and unloading of pallets using a counter balance forklift (licence preferred but not essential)
- Assisting the warehouse with other tasks such as picking and stock checking
Skills and experience:
- Good Attention to detail
- Previous goods in and warehouse experience is essential
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to lift heavy items
- Confident IT user
Hours: Mon - Friday 8:45 – 17:15 with an early finish on Friday (1 hour lunch, ½ hour Friday)
Pay: £8.72 rising to £9.10 on completion of probationary period.